TO COMBAT AND PREVENT
DEPOPULATION IN INLAND TERRITORIES
The competition is promoted by Portugal Inovação Social, CASES and Eslider, in partnership with IES – Social Business School, with the objective of drawing attention to the problem and provoking the creation/development of innovative solutions that can prevent and mitigate it.
- 15/05 – competition open for applications – https://tinyurl.com/47ne92sm
- 31/05 – applications deadline
- 05/06 – communication of results
- 19/06 – Ideation Bootcamp (10h-19h)
- 21/06 – Innovative solutions pitch (see program)
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- potential of scale
About the Bootcamp:
The Ideation Bootcamp IES | Social Innovation Village 2023, is an intensive 1-day program that gives participants the opportunity to develop impactful solutions based on the societal problem they wish to solve, in this case in particular related to “Combating and Preventing Depopulation in Inland Territories”.
This is a short duration program, focused on 3 essential points:
- Problem – identification of the central problem that is intended to be solved, and analysis of its causes and effects;
- Value Proposal – analysis of existing solutions and definition of the main key elements of the value proposal;
- Solution – identification and mapping of the key activities of the solution.
Agenda (see details in the program):
- 19/06 | 10am to 7pm
- 21/06 | Public presentation to the jury at 5pm
- The 5 best solutions will participate for free in the Ideation Boootcamp at IES-SBS;
- The winning solution will have access to:
- Incubation program at the Social Innovation Center of the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation;
- Monetary prize.
IES-Social Business School is the first Business School focused on Social Innovation that aims to inspire and empower impact agents, to solve neglected and important social problems through scalable, innovative and sustainable solutions, regardless of their organizational structure!